The Truth is Stranger Recommends


Here are our Sunday recommendations for you nonfiction creatives and fans.

Online

InvisiblePeople.tv for putting a human face on the problem of homelessness. The internet/blogging provides such a freakin' powerful outlet for everyone's voice. Terribly moved this morning. Also check out: Live From the Left Coast (wish I'd thought of that name!) podcast.

Film

I need a recommendation for a recent documentary you've seen! For myself, I love How to Draw a Bunny. But then I'm an art whore and you may not be. What documentary moved you recently?

Print

Made to Stick, while formally a business book, is similar in tone and information as The Tipping Point. VERY readable, chock full of information for anyone who wants to get any type of idea to take off. Highly recommended.

Television

A documentary of Michael Pollan's bestseller, The Botany of Desire, was on PBS on 10/28. If you missed it, you can watch it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment